Sunday, August 27, 2006

Sam & Twitch #25 - Image


Ok, I ragged on this book last issue. Guess what? I'm gonna' rag on it again this issue. What a boring, predictable book. And what pisses me off the most, is that I've always liked this book. Not only does it read like an episode of Law & Order, and a bad episode at that, but it shows none of Sam or Twitches personalities that we've come to love. Forget about the story. Who cares! The only twist is that the wife confesses to the murder, but through the flashbacks we learn that it was the son who actually did it. The mother is just trying to protect him. And the only glimpse we even get into Sam or Twitch, is the final panel when his daughter comes home. Other than that, the whole book is forgettable. I am really disappointed in where this series is heading. If all of the books were like the last couple, there would never be talk of a movie, because, frankly, who would care?? The artwork is amatuerish too! No I couldn't do any better, but that's not what I do. And I've just come to expect so much better quality from the Spawn franchise. What a joke!

No comments:

Post a Comment