Saturday, August 12, 2006

Moon Knight #4 - Marvel


When they talk of taking a character in to the bowels of being, this one does it quite literally. Most of this story deals with Marc trying to come to terms with his benefactor, Khonshu. But, I don't know that he would be a benefactor, considering what he's making him go through. He's really be taken through hell and back, I guess in an attempt to wake him up. We learn some more about his history. This is done through his own memories, and though the guy who is going to try to kill him for his employers. Whom, were not sure who they are yet, other than that Taskmaster is involved. I guess this book is following the plan that you have to take someone to the lowest point they can go, before you can rebuild him. Because, Marc is about to be there, when he faces Taskmaster next issue. I'm really thrilled with this book so far. I came into the Moon Knight legend kind of late, but I'm all caught up now. I can't wait to see where this story will take us.

No comments:

Post a Comment