Sunday, August 13, 2006

52 Week Fourteen - DC


I know, I keep saying how much I like this comic. But, I really do. This week we see Montoya and Charlie (the Question) head off to Kahndaq. They're actually suprised at how teaming with life the city is. We also see Steel, who is obsessed now with getting hes niece back from the clutches of Luthor. He's developed a whole new suit for her, but I really don't know why. Then we've been seeing Will Magnus chatting with T.O.Morrow, but this time he's actually back in his lab with what's left of his Metal Men. For some reason he can't seem to get the responsometer's to work right. He can bring them online for short periods, but then they seem to have a meltdown. Also there's some Govt. agents that want to get their hands on his technology. Don't know what that's all about, yet. But, when he goes to visit his former teacher he's escaped from the "Haven". Everything's gone except a note and an envelope for Will. It's machine code, and apparently it's what he needs because we then see him getting Mercury up an running. Back in Kahndaq, Renee and Charlie are following up on some Intergang lead, and they come across a room full of dead men. After searching for clues,they try to leave and find out that they were set up as the place is surrounded by Kahndaq law enforcement. And again I'm left wanting more. Well, at least I only have to wait a week. I also went to their website this week www.52thecomic.com, it was ok. Lots of information for newcomers. But I was a little dicouraged that there wasn't to much up and coming info. Don't get me wrong, it's a neat site. I like the way they have it set up. But, for my tastes, I would like to see more info that I don't know yet. Also they have a counter that lets us know exactly where we are in our 52 week journey. But, I would like to see one that is counting down how much time we have left.

No comments:

Post a Comment