Saturday, August 05, 2006

JLA Classified #25 - DC


Speaking of boring stories, this is the final issue of this arc. Finally!! The only thing I really got out of this whole story arc, is that I learned more about Gypsy. Actually, more than I ever knew about her. And since she's in the Birds of Prey storyline now, I guess that's a good thing. But the rest of the story, boring and predictable. Gypsy is also over in the JSA storyline I talked about last blog, so maybe they're trying to get some attention on her so they can use her for some bigger things in the future. I bet she's going to be one of the new members of the JLA. That wouldn't be all bad I guess. I do like her character. But back to this issue, YYAAYYY!!! It's done!! Next issue we get back to the Superman / Batman JLA. I'm sorry. I really don't mean to be so negative, but I really didnot enjoy this storyline. Like I said before, I like this book, and I like the concept of pulling stories from anywhere in the JLA's history, and I love the JLA. This story though, didn't do so much for me. I guess they can't all be classics.

No comments:

Post a Comment