Sunday, August 27, 2006

Flash #3 - DC


Really my only complaint about this book, is that I can't believe they already have a fill in artist. I mean, it's the 3rd issue. Anyways. I like that they're keeping us off balance still about who the new Flash is going to be. Bart is the obvious one right now, so, I doubt it will be him. Griff would be the second choice, but, I just don't think he's right for the role. Plus, with this issue, he seems to have some plans of his own. Wally is another choice, but, he's still MIA. We get no further with that situation this issue either. I still think it's going to be one of the ladies. I really think it's going to be Val. Who by the way, this issue, finally showed Bart how she felt about him. But, we did get to see Jay in action this issue, so that's cool. I like the direction that this book is going so far. I hope they don't make us wait to long to let us know what's going on with Wally. But, I've liked Bart's character ever since he came back in time to visit. I wonder if his time travel has anything to do with the time flucuations that seem to be surrounding Booster? I mean, why wouldn't they? If one person coming back to live here from the future is screwing things up, I would definitely think that 2 would be a weird magnet. Oh wait, that was Blue Devil. Anyways, I can't wait to see where we go from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment