Saturday, August 05, 2006

Nightwing #122 - DC


We start out this issue with 3 Nightwings, but by the end we're back to 1. And they did it the normal way, not the cheap easy way that J.B. did over in Blood of the Demon. Dick, Jason and Cheyenne are alldressed in the Nightwing costume in the beginning. Jason is doing it because he's just trying to push some buttons with Dick. Cheyenne wanted to catch up to Dick when he left her the night before, so I think she just did it out of necessity. Although she does have some meta powers. Anyways, they're all fighting the Pierce brothers. They're a pair or metas who operate out of a strip club in New York. Through the whole skirmish though, I think, Dick and Jason bond a little. Or at least that's the way Jason feels in his sick little twisted mind. So I guess Dick's off the hook for now. It'll be interesting to see where Jason show's up next. But I don't think we've seen the last of Miss Fremont. Her and Dick seem to have a thing, so I think she'll be around for a while. I gotta' give him credit though, for as much as he does between his solo gig, working with Batman here and there, hanging with the Outsiders, and occasionally helping out the Titans, this guy gets some serious action. I don't know how he has the energy for all these ladies after everything else that happens in his life. Must be vitamins. Anyways, I really like this book. It's come a long way.

No comments:

Post a Comment