Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Frustration and Stress . . what's a guy to do?

Ok . . I just couldn't do it anymore. I try my hardest to post these books in order and keep the posts as close to the dates of publication as possible. But between work . . the wife . . but don't tell her I said that . . and just my daily responsibilities, it's just been impossible for me to do the amount of posts in the way I want to do them. Plus I'm developing this really bad habit of spending way to much time perusing around E-Bay. Way to much time. So, here's what I'm going to do. I need to finish catching up my July books. Yes I know . . I'm a month behind. Anyways, as I was saying, I'm going to finish catching up my July books, and I'm going to skip even trying to get any posts in for August. Then for September I'm going to start doing the 2, or 3, issues that I'm behind of a title at the same time. Actually it might be more than that when it comes to books like Brightest Day or Generation Lost. But . . I'll figure it out as I go along. The main thing is I just want to get caught up, and get pictures and comments out there for the books that genuinely deserve as much exposure as they can get. That's the other thing . . there's some really good titles coming out right now. And if I try to rush through things and hurry, just to get caught up, I don't feel like I'd genuinely give them the praise that they deserve. There's some really talented people in the comic biz right now, and the stuff they're putting out is really top-notch. So anyways . . I'm not making excuses or anything. I guess, basically, I'm just apologizing for falling behind. I have a stack of books in front of me a foot high. And I really do want to get back on track. I'm going to do my very best to do just that in the coming weeks. All I can say is . . thanks for being patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment