Thursday, October 19, 2006

Justice League Unlimited #26 - DC


I know this book is for kids. Well, at least it's aimed at kids. But anytime you get to read the adventures of the Justice League, you have to. This one involves Superman, Aquaman, Booster Gold and Doctor Fate. Atlantis is being attacked by Black Manta and Felix Faust. So our heroes have to go down to the ocean depths and stop them. The other reason I read this book is because I haven't seen any new episodes of Justice League Unlimited lately on the Cartoon Network. What's up with that? Last January, I think, was the new season, but I only saw about 8 episodes. We just keep seeing the same episodes over and over again. Teen Titans Go! also. So anyways, when I can't get a new episode, I have to get my JL fix somehow. And this book is a very good replacement.

No comments:

Post a Comment