Thursday, October 19, 2006

Jonah Hex #12 - DC


I've already been raving about this book. Now with this issue I can rave even more, because Paul Gulacy does the pencils. Also, Luke Ross does the cover this month. It's painted and it is just incredible. I just really like the look and feel of this book. Justin Gray and Jimmy Palmiotti are doing an incredible job with the stories. And I like the way that they're keeping them down to 1 issue stories too. In the grand scheme of things, everythings connected, but you don't have to read 6 or 8 issues to get to the end of the story. And action? It's the wild, wild, west. There's murder and mayhem everywhere. Next issue we get to read a story that's never been told, the origin of Jonah Hex. I don't want to give away to much of the story. You'll just have to pick it up and join the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment