Thursday, November 30, 2006

Planetary #26 - Wildstorm


As much as I love the Astonishing X-men, I love this book that much more. Warren Ellis and John Cassady work together like they've been doing it for years. And I really like Joss Whedon. But, I'm sorry, it's hard to hold a candle to Warren. I think he has a special love for this book also. Because, he's out there on a lot of projects right not. But not one of his other books can compare to this one. This month Snow finally goes after Randall Dowling. He also brings back a bleed ship and all the survivors of City Zero are on board. Actually I'm not sure if it's a bleed ship or a multiverse ship. I know it matters to the story, but, it doesn't really matter to me. It's a fantastic story, with spectacular art. This book never, ever, lets me down. This is another one of those books, that I recommend getting and reading, however you can. If you can't find the books, they have TPB's of all the issues out. It's definitely worth the effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment