Sunday, November 26, 2006

Krypto #2 - DC


Another fun kid's book from DC. I like this line of books that they've come up with, in that it's a diversion from the normal books of their DC or Vertigo lines. This is just a fun read. And, I like that they're giving some attention to the younger audience. After all, if we want this medium to stay alive and successful, we have to start growing a new audience for the future somewhere. So now they have 4 cool titles, which I also buy a copy of for my 8 year old nephew, "Teen Titans Go!", "Justice League Unlimited", "Batman Strikes" and now "Krypto". Actually, they have 4 other titles also, "Cartoon Network Action Pack", "Cartoon Network Block Party", "Scooby Doo" and "Looney Tunes". I'm not sure if they still have "Power Puff Girls" or not. But anyways, some really cool books for kids. I'm glad that they realize that, "Yes! Kids still do buy comic books!".

No comments:

Post a Comment