Monday, September 04, 2006

Superman/Batman #29 - DC



Mark Verheiden and Ethan Van Sciver are back again for part 2 of the attack of John Jonzz. Or is it? Bruce decides to go to the source, the Martian Manhunter, and although he finds out it wasn't him that attacked, he is insulted that Batman would even think such a thing. Next, whover it is, takes control of John Stewart. It also goes to the Daily Planet and poses as Lois Lane. But, when it's exposed by Lois, the real one, it transforms into a caveman from Krypton. Hal Jordan shows up to help them cart off the creature, but then he turns on them, as it seems he is under it's control. And finally all of them are attacked by Killowog. Not sure who or what it is, but I don't think it's actually controlling the people, I think it's controlling rings. Quite the mystery. Anyways Mark writes an action packed story, and Ethans pencils, I think, just get better and better every issue. He was already awesome. But now, he's becoming a master. By the way I this isn't the actual cover to #29. I think this is the cover to issue #30. But, I think DC has thier cover pictures messed up. #31 & #32 look like the same cover, just different colors. So I apologize.


No comments:

Post a Comment