Saturday, September 16, 2006

OMAC #3 - DC


I like this character. I like all the previous incarnations. But, for some reason, I'm really having a hard time getting into this book every month. I put off reading it, and I put off writing about it even longer. I can't remember any of the characters names. And I have a hard time trying to figure out what's going on. I tried to stay upbeat about it, the last couple of reviews, hoping that I would get pulled into it. Or that it would get more interesting. But, it's really not. The OMAC is trying to get to a NORAD base, where the Brother Eye program has hidden itself. It's trying to rebuild itself in space, but it had to hide out until it was ready. So I guess that's where we're headed. He, I can't remember his name, seems to be getting better control over the infection. But he still tends to crash when he tries to land. He gets picked up by a tour bus of exotic dancers, one of whom happens to be the girl he met in the first or second issue, when he ran through her dressing room trying to get away from someone. Don't remember who or why. Anyways he's steals some money from them, trys to take off, but is caught. End of story. I don't know. I want to like it. I know OMAC will probably play an important role in the DC Universe in the future, but I just can't. I mean, read it yourself. See if you like it, or "get it". But I can't really say a whole lot positive about it. Even the artwork isn't all that great. But that's just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment