Thursday, July 20, 2006

JLA Classified #24 - DC

The problem I have with this book is that I'm really trying to like it. I like the JLA. I like the concept of this book, with the story arcs from anywhere in the JLA's history. I'm even a fan of Steve Engelhart and Tom Derrenick. But, this story is so boring. The Detroit league was boring back when the came together in Justice League of America. But now, with the Infinite Crisis and Civil War storylines, this one is really dragging. The Detroit League is caught in a forest fire, because Jonn took them up in the mountains to train. The Royal Flush Gang, which is what I'd like to give them, a big royal flush, have come up to the mountains also but to ambush the JLA. This issue deals with them trying to go one way to get out of the fire, the RFG going the other way to get out of the fire, Aquaman on his way to rescue them, and a history lesson on Vixen. Big whoop-de-do!! I can't wait till this story arc is over. Hopefully next issue is the last. Please lets move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment